Win $3,000 with the International Essay Writing ContestMarch 24th, 2016 by Jennifer Frankel
EssaysCapital Writing Contest
June 25, 2016
If you think you’ve got skills when it comes to writing, then you won’t want to miss the upcoming deadline of the International Essay Writing Contest where you’ll have the chance to win up to $3,000.
To enter, simply choose one of the following topics and show your creativity and critical thinking skills. Your essay should be between 1,000 and 1,700 words long, written in English, and original! Topics can be on any of the following:
- The Pro and Con Arguments for the Death Penalty
- Human Cloning Pros and Cons: Should People Interfere with Nature?
- Should Animals Be Used for Research? Is Their Role Replaceable?
- Limitations or Protection: Do Curfews Keep Teens Out of Trouble?
- Are We Too Dependent on Computers to Function Without Them?
Just reading these topics can fill you with a lot of thoughts and opinions as they can be quite complicated! Prizes include $3,000 for the winner, $2,000 for the First Runner-Up, and $2,000 for the Second Runner-Up. Your essay will also be published on blogs and social media profiles where thousands of students can be inspired around the world.
If you are interested in submitting your essay, be sure to check out the award and submit your essay by June 25, 2016.
Posted in International Scholarships
Are you one of those people who are thrilled to offer help when someone says “please write my essay”? EssaysCapital.com has a challenge that will certainly make you smile. This is an international essay writing contest for everyone who’s willing to showcase superb skills in creative and critical thinking. This is your best chance to get recognition for your talent. Your entry will be published on their blog and shared on their social media profiles, where thousands of followers will access it. Three winners will be chosen and up to $3000 will be given to the talented candidates.
Essays Capital is a unique academic writing service that is aimed at helping young college and university students in getting maximum assistance when writing their course work.
EssaysCapital announces an international essay writing contest for everyone who’s willing to showcase superb skills in creative and critical thinking.
How to Apply:
For applying the essay contest, you are required to write an essay on one of the following topic.
• Make your pick and write an essay on one of these topics:
• The Pro and Con Arguments for the Death Penalty
• Human Cloning Pros and Cons: Should People Interfere with Nature?
• Should Animals Be used for Research? Is Their Role Replaceable?
• Limitations or Protection: Do Curfews Keep Teens Out of Trouble?
• Are We Too Dependent on Computers to Function Without Them?
• Your essay should be 1000-1700 words long
• Write your essay in English. The contest is open to international participants, but the content must be written in English
• Attach your Word document in .docs, .odt, .doc, or .rtf format
• Don’t forget to provide your contact information on a separate page of the document
• Submit your entry by the deadline via an e-mail message to contact [at]essayscapital.com.
• Use “EssayCapital Writing Contest” as the title of your e-mail message, and write your name, age, and country in the body. Also, please attach the screenshot that shows that you liked EssaysCapital Facebook page and followed us on Twitter.
Essays Capital values great writing! These are the prizes the best participants will get:
• Winner – $3000
• First runner-up – $2500
• Second runner-up – $2000
They accept submissions from February 15, 2016, through June 25, 2016. All finalists will be notified of their status via e-mail by July 1, 2016.
Link for More Information: