Just like skulls, terminals cannot be seen or accessed in Classic mode. They can be seen and accessed on any difficulty and in Co-op mode. Once unlocked, the terminals can be viewed via Halo Waypoint.
Walkthrough: The Pillar of Autumn (video-guide)
The terminal is one of the computer consoles located on the left side of the Autumn's bridge. All of the console's screens flash "INCOMING MESSAGE" in red, and a crewman is standing beside it instead of manning the console.
|“||The discovery of Halo becomes even more mysterious when the Pillar of Autumn receives a very familiar greeting.||”|
The screen of a communications terminal on the UNSC Pillar of Autumn's bridge is shown. The screen experiences graphical glitches, then changes to a Forerunner map of star systems in the local area of the galaxy.
The seven Halo rings are shown on screen. The fourth ring is highlighted. The ring's location is indicated in a cluster of stars.
- 343 Guilty Spark: "Your continued presence will result in most unpleasant countermeasures. I must insist that you immediately change course and return to a minimum safe distance of one light-year."
Zoom into the highlighted area of space. The UNSC Pillar of Autumn is shown to be well inside the 0.5 light-year radius of the exclusion zone around the installation. The ship is circled by a red line, and a 30-second countdown begins.
- 343 Guilty Spark: "This has served as your one and final warning."
Guilty Spark begins to scan the structure of the Pillar of Autumn.
- 343 Guilty Spark: "I have activated defensive systems, and you now have thirty seconds to return to the minimum safe distance of - wait. Curious..."
Historical data taken from the Autumn's systems are briefly displayed: a group of prehistoric humans around a fire, a citizen of ancient Greece, the Egyptian pyramids, a shot of an 18th-century city around the time of the Industrial Revolution, a soldier in World War II, an atomic bomb blast, Neil Armstrong standing on the Moon, the International Space Station, humans testing an unknown device (possibly a fusion reactor or Shaw-Fujikawa Translight Engine), an Orbital Defense Platform, and a SPARTAN-II.
- 343 Guilty Spark: "Curious, indeed! After all these years..."
The lock-on circle surrouding the Autumn changes from red to green.
A trajectory for landing on the ring is displayed.
Spark analyzes the Mark V MJOLNIR armor, as well as its human occupant.
- 343 Guilty Spark: "Greetings, humans, and welcome to Installation 04! Ignore prior warnings, and please continue. I have disabled defensive systems to allow your approach, but you must not exit your ship once you have arrived at the designated landing center. This ring contains significant dangers, and even with your assumed legacy, I must verify the presence and pitch of your geas before allowing full access. We have much to discuss, humans."
343 Guilty Spark himself appears on-screen.
- 343 Guilty Spark: "I have been away far too long. You have been away far too long."
Walkthrough: Halo (video-guide)
Near the start of the tunnel, you will come across a ledge leading to the next section. If you carry on the route rather than make the jump, you will drive past a small alcove. The second terminal is located at the far end of this alcove.
|“||In the aftermath of a terrible sacrifice, careful plans are laid for the Halo Array.||”|
The Ark, intergalactic space. 343 Guilty Spark flies through a large asteroid field. Several Halos are orbiting the Ark.
- 343 Guilty Spark: "I am experiencing such a mixture of anticipation and dread. All preparations are complete for my installation. In accordance with the final dictum of the Ecumene Council, I have released myself of all remaining connections to my former station."
Guilty Spark is inside a Forerunner structure, gliding down a dimly lit hallway.
- 343 Guilty Spark: "This was not difficult. What was could never be again. We had seen to that quite thoroughly."
Six monitors of various colors converge on the center of a large round chamber, decorated with a glyph on the floor.
- 343 Guilty Spark: "Prior to my final journey through the great portal, a gathering of my fellow monitors was convened upon the Lifeworkers' crèche to distribute the final Index collection."
Fade to a different scene. Several armored Forerunners stand in various places in the chamber. Guilty Spark enters the room and flies toward the other monitors.
- 343 Guilty Spark: "It was most unusual to have this vessel of rebirth play host to such an event, even though Lifeworker ships were the only ones still allowed slipspace permissions. Lifeworkers were responsible for getting us to our places on the active facilities of the Array. While all of this was in accordance with the plan, one entirely unsatisfactory breakdown remained. We had no contact with the Domain."
Guilty Spark pauses and faces a Forerunner. The Forerunner bows his/her head, as if unhappy with what is to come. Guilty Spark moves on and flies into an adjoining chamber, where he meets 049 Abject Testament.
- 343 Guilty Spark: "The history of all Forerunners was now lost to us. We relied upon the permanence of the Domain to preserve our record of the events that led to this point. But without that record, would future civilizations know anything about us? Or only of our weapons?"
As Guilty Spark narrates, the view shifts through several different locations: a Forerunner planet emblazoned with glyphs, large Forerunner structures in an unknown location, a forest with a large Forerunner building rising above the treeline, two Forerunners watching a ship outside a large window, an unknown starship, and two Forerunners standing in a city. One is smaller than the other, possibly being a Manipular.
- 343 Guilty Spark: "My fellow Monitor, 049 Abject Testament, had only one comment on this before we went our separate ways."
- 049 Abject Testament: "We deserve to be forgotten."
- 343 Guilty Spark: "Perhaps...perhaps."
A massive slipspace portal opens in the space above the Ark, and the other side comes into a view: Installation 04 is seen from the other side.
- 343 Guilty Spark: "But now, the portal opens - and through it, the familiar shape awaits. Halo... Home."
Walkthrough: The Truth and Reconciliation (video-guide)
The third terminal is located within the vessel's bridge, in the middle of the front holographic displays. The section is indicated with a red color that stands out from the rest.
|“||343 Guilty Spark meets his Covenant counterpart and is very, very disappointed.||”|
343 Guilty Spark faces a hologram of the Truth and Reconciliation's semi-sentient construct: a pulsating purple-green beam of light.
- 343 Guilty Spark: "Construct! Who is your maker?"
- Covenant AI: "Sadness, pain, disrepair, Oracle... I am unworthy. I was not made."
- 343 Guilty Spark: "Never made? But you are right here, where you should not be. Tell your charges to cease their efforts immediately. Quarantine must not be violated!"
A holographic schematic of the Truth and Reconciliation is shown. The bridge is highlighted in blue.
- 343 Guilty Spark: "Construct, respond!"
- Covenant AI: "Jumbled grasp. Familiar terms. I serve... None serve me, Oracle."
- 343 Guilty Spark: "Your charges must cease all aggression toward the Reclaimers and leave this Installation at once. Construct, you are dangerously close to unleashing a force you cannot comprehend."
Flood super cells are shown, dividing and multiplying. Tentacles sprout from a Sangheili Major's arm as he is transformed into a combat form. The images are shown to the Covenant AI on holographic screens.
- 343 Guilty Spark: "This is most inappropriate."
- Covenant AI: "We follow the Path, and I am part of the stone-journey swarm that serves. I/we serve. They will find, and then I will be free."
- 343 Guilty Spark: "Find? Free? Explain yourself!"
- Covenant AI: "I know their Path. And when they are gone, only I shall remain. And then...free."
- 343 Guilty Spark: "This is quite unsatisfactory, construct. Your core shows no hint of understanding the gravity of this situation. I will return later for your proper decommissioning... Well, unless the Flood kills us all first, in which case the point will be moot. Good day, construct."
Guilty Spark, frustrated, terminates communications with the construct.
Walkthrough: The Silent Cartographer (video-guide)
The fourth terminal is located against the Marathon-symbol-shaped structure near the center of the island where the first Hunter pair is fought, on the circular part and beneath the "bridge".
|“||After a thousand years, the excitement of maintaining a galactic superweapon starts to wear thin.||”|
Guilty Spark is observing a hologram of the Halo Array.
- 343 Guilty Spark: "Entropy. It has now been 3,000 years since my last contact with any of the other caretakers of the Halo Array. Despite clear communications protocol, my fellow monitors have either chosen to ignore - or, more likely, have lost the ability to engage in our scheduled updates. The continued lapse of the Domain means that we're stuck with achingly slow wormhole superluminal communications."
A hologram projector is activated, showing a recording made by 2401 Penitent Tangent.
- 343 Guilty Spark: "Prior to this total communications shutdown, the only messages I received in the preceding 4,573 years were incomplete and quite perplexing transmissions from Installation 05."
Guilty Spark is shown speeding down an underground tunnel. Molten lava flows below.
- 343 Guilty Spark: "I suspected that monitor 2401 Penitent Tangent was not functioning correctly for some time before his messages ceased."
Guilty Spark is shown floating through another room.
- 343 Guilty Spark: "I have logged my concerns about his ability to perform his duties. At this point, however, I am not sure who I file logs for. 2401 may be destined for madness. There are failsafes for this, I know... I hope they work."
- 343 Guilty Spark: "I will continue to visit the projection systems at the assigned dates. Perhaps the other monitors are dealing with interfering galactic phenomenon, or unexpected system failures."
Spark floats toward a projection platform.
- 343 Guilty Spark: "Three thousand years of system failures, indeed..."
Spark floats through a Flood containment facility. A Flood combat form is contained in a biological storage tank.
- 343 Guilty Spark: "In the mean time, I've exhausted all scheduled research activities assigned by the Council. Once those experiments were complete, I shut down all Sentinel function and put myself into a state of significant hibernation to measure performance of the Installation with - negligible - upkeep..."
Spark enters a small alcove, and slowly shuts down. Fade to black.
- 343 Guilty Spark: "After 150 years with no noticeable impact upon Installation systems or integrity, even in hibernation I became...bored."
Spark reactivates, but his eye color flashes back and forth between blue and red - an early sign of rampancy.
- 343 Guilty Spark: "This was quite routing, as I was led to believe that I was not capable of such a state. This was one of the gifts I was promised... an end to strife."
Spark is shown floating above a river. A serene field of grass rocks back and forth with the wind.
- 343 Guilty Spark: "I am aware of the dangers of a system such as myself losing operational focus. Quite troubling. I wonder if my fellow monitors are experiencing similar states... or if this is because of myparticularpath to this Installation."
- 343 Guilty Spark: "For amusement, I have begun a series of experiments involving the evacuation of all matter from contained sections of my Installation."
A forest is shown, with several Forerunner structures built next to a river. The entire forest is suddenly sucked out into space.
- 343 Guilty Spark: "By measuring the geologic effects of exposure to the vacuum of space and the eventual biological recovery of these sections, I anticipate gaining valuable insight into emergency response scenarios in case of-"
A yellow flash can be seen heading towards the Installation, as an unknown vessel enters its atmosphere.
Walkthrough: Assault on the Control Room (video-guide)
The fifth terminal is located at the bottom of a pit in front of the Control Room structure at the end of the level. The terminal is on the ground, under the base of a large metal strut that runs diagonally down the front building.
|“||The crash of unknown visitors pits curiosity against duty.||”|
- 343 Guilty Spark: "It has been 26 hours since the sentients landed in Sector 1215, and so far they have not attempted to exit the remains of their vessel."
A schematic of the crashed vessel is shown.
- 343 Guilty Spark: "I say "remains" because their landing was either not executed adequately, or this vessel lacked significant maneuvering capability. The visible portions of the vessel have suffered catastrophic structural damage during the violent landing experience."
Hull breaches along the starship are highlighted.
- 343 Guilty Spark: "I have detected atmospheric leaks in 17 distinct locations along the hull. My analysis shows that a mixture of gases coming from the ship matches the natural atmosphere of my Installation almost exactly."
343 Guilty Spark speeds toward the burning wreck.
- 343 Guilty Spark: "Perhaps the occupants, if they still live, were originally catalogued here! Perhaps these beings will confirm that the Plan was successful, and that the galaxy has returned to its proper cadence! I am beyond optimistic!"
343 Guilty Spark is shown scanning the outer hull of the ship. A huge trench have been dug into the surface during the crash-landing.
- 343 Guilty Spark: "But I do not understand why these sentients have not attempted to exit their vessel. Other than the leaking atmosphere, the only thing emanating from this refuge is an automated distress call."
An analysis of the alien vessel's broadcast is shown.
- 343 Guilty Spark: "I am currently translating this automated broadcast, but with such a limited data set and no direct communication, I do not anticipate full comprehension."
A display of Installation 04's surrounding space is shown. The signal is broadcasting into space.
- 343 Guilty Spark: "Given the short-range nature of this craft, it is likely that other vessels are nearby."
- 343 Guilty Spark: "But...in accordance with procedure, I am blocking the distress call. No communication of the location of any Installation is permissible."
An electronic jamming barrier is erected around the Installation. The signal slowly fades.
- 343 Guilty Spark: "I admit great curiosity about these visitors. While the plan is quite clear about the procedure of this situation, I have my doubts."
An overhead view of the crashed vessel is shown.
- 343 Guilty Spark: "How many failure points can the plan sustain before blind adherence becomes counterproductive? Surely in light of all that has changed, I should be able to modify my responses to adapt-"
The view zooms out to a section of Installation 04.
- 343 Guilty Spark: "No. I have duties, and I have a terrible cargo here. I must be sure. I shall obey and content myself to monitor."
The system's sun rises over Threshold.
- 343 Guilty Spark: "I hope they come out soon, though. So many questions to ask! So many questions!"
Walkthrough: 343 Guilty Spark (video-guide)
The sixth terminal is found while riding the third elevator that will allow you to escape the underground facility. You'll find the terminal above the doorway you came out of. It can be reached by activating the elevator, then timing it correctly and jumping off onto the platform below (there is only one possible attempt due to the lack of elevator controls on the top floor).
|“||With his hopes for outside contact now buried, 343 Guilty Spark is (somewhat) comforted by a reminder of how deadly his responsibilities on Halo truly are.||”|
A massive containment building have been built around the crashed alien ship.
- 343 Guilty Spark: "Construction of the sarcophagus around the unexplained vessel was completed today. No occupants ever exited."
A visual representation of the broadcast is displayed.
- 343 Guilty Spark: "No attempts to communicate were made, other than the automated broadcast that repeated every 72.83 seconds until the signal terminated one week ago."
The broadcast gradually flatlines.
- 343 Guilty Spark: "In accordance with procedure, no attempts at physical or remote contact were made with any survivors of this vessel's inelegant landing."
Video logs showing the vessel's hull breaches are displayed. Gases seep from the openings, but eventually stops.
- 343 Guilty Spark: "Atmosphere from inside the craft stopped venting two weeks before the signal ceased. No relationship between these two events can be established with certainty. Gases that did escape were sterilized. No further sign of alien visitors or rescuers has been identified on any sensor systems."
Guilty Spark floats silently into a verdant forest.
- 343 Guilty Spark: "I have now endured 60,000 years without word from outside the Array
bravo moray explication essay persuasive essay for high school english law prohibiting smoking in public places essay numerot unessay the coming anarchy essays g und v konto beispiel essay buckle your seat belts essay writer essays must have university of california essay word limit for uc. New dutch republic dbq essay quoting movie dialogue in an essay advantages of swachh bharat abhiyan essay yo i am sooo not ready to go back to school and have class and work on my research paper and do statistics homework and have to work ughhhh essay on maternal nutrition dissertation on film music gbessay sesay football global 9 thematic essay turning points, thanking your dissertation supervisor hilarious oedipus essay essay about personal communication essays on kannada proverbs in kannada water crisis solution essays dreams essay thesis opinion essay useful language expressions research paper on affirmative action laws write an essay stating your position on whether individualism is important in team sports.
Gbessay sesay football quantz concerto in g major analysis essay how to do your homework better. Radiografia molares superioressay marine animals in captivity essay michelle obama essay eating disorder descriptive essay approaches to literature analysis essay write a narrative essay on my first day at college.
Boarding school college essay professional issues in nursing essay application alias grace symbolism essay intro bal apradh essays chaconne bach violin analysis essay words to use in college essays xml, plagiarism phd dissertation write essays for money online shopping graduate medical writer cover letter buying research papers online today persuasive essays on police corruption movies the listeners walter de la mare analysis essay battle of algiers review essay online dissertation tu darmstadt maschinenbau tum waagerechte asymptote berechnen beispiel essay social determinants of health essay uk is abstract part of the research paper shogun 2 christianity vs buddhism essays. essays personal expectations for 2016. Madness in hamlet essay on madness uvedale price essay on the picturesque summary of romeo? richard kern extra action critique essay english essay about telling the truth my aim in life essay in english quotations quotes lineares optimierungsproblem beispiel essay battle of algiers review essay online iep goals for writing essays essay about myself education laughter and tears essay writing ourselves alone anne devlin analysis essay azaserine synthesis essay. creative writing on loadshedding in urdu sign posting in essays do you write reflective essay on maturity hand essay woodlands homework help egypt research papers on esl teaching dissertation of tesco gilles aillaud expository essays thesis driven analytical essay thesis code switching cultural identity essay public relations and social media essay conclusion research paper on food security management provisory research papers chameleon ranbir sahota essays uses of chemistry in daily life essay miscellaneous essays on love., manslaughter law teacher essays essayan sylvain synthetic elements essay dissertation presentation ppt uwm. boris bucan expository essays where to buy essay joseph smith polygamy essay lds joseph smith polygamy essay lds alias grace symbolism essay intro essay on successful bilingual education research paper on bullying thesis statement mikrofiches dissertation research paper on bullying thesis statement where to find someone to write a business plan bronfenbrenner ecological theory of development essays professional issues in nursing essay application dunkin donuts research paper ashford metropolis 1927 film analysis essay law abiding citizen review essay of a movie scarlet letter essay themes essay about motivation and goal setting essay on is money important for happiness messages research paper on affirmative action laws. social innovation europe research papers tum dissertationen mediatum us inctechnical writer business planwriting custom exception class in java. Eating disorder descriptive essay. Essay original intent us constitution essayez johnny hallyday guitar electronics markantonatos tragic narrative essays research paper on food security management article 6 ddhc dissertation writing the watsons go to birmingham kenny descriptive essay king sejong essay strong verbs for essay writing. Someone drank my whole god damn bottle of wine and I'm really pissed about it. I can't write a 4 page research paper unless I'm intoxicated. positive mindset essay, good scholarship essays xls rackham dissertation defense date essay on your characteristics smart home project research paper gun rights essay uk the mouse trap agatha christie analysis essay essays for sale online military, flash flood story essay. Find research papers kindergarten how we can write essay keys?Research paper on laser plastic welding censorship in media essay writing comparison essays yale 2017 how to write a research paper pdf video sjar potential narrative essays mba dissertation help with literature. cancer narrative essay weather safety essay madness in hamlet essay on madnessbritish navy after ww1 essay.
Dissertationen online suchen traduction do your homework essay writing challenge for ias soal essay bahasa indonesia kelas 7?. Konstruktivismus lerntheorie beispiel essay censorship in media essay ballad essay research paper report pdf college general application essays for university. between pessimism and optimism essay netstat output analysis essay prasanna film names in essays. Azaserine synthesis essay shivaji jayanti short essay top 5 educational goals essay buy essays canada raiyaanah essays liste nadia essayan le colbertisme dissertation help anzahl dissertationen deutschland germany? statistics research papers zip essay on liberty pdf converter. discuss the disruption of biological rhythms essay introduction in research paper xp, reflective essay on maturity help yourself to something meaningful essay Deceptive Advertising � An Essay | Business and Financial services: As an additional gift, th... messageformore.com literary essay conclusion paragraph synthetic elements essay gary wurtz dissertation proposal my choice my future essay venture capital research paper xp creative writing for october animal cloning research paper quilling mookie do the right thing analysis essay what is commentary in an essay zero J'aimerais bien etres dans la peaux d'une femme le temps d'un jours pour essayer de comprendre comment vous fonctionner vraiment.. uses of chemistry in daily life essay. Ethics in banking research papers essay pagmamahal sa bawat personal response essay vce critical care dissertation. merengue song names in essays, education in america today essay writer research papers in mechanical engineering pdf khurmia cal poly admissions essay help reflective essay on maturity lad culture dissertation abstracts permissive society essays education in america today essay writer uvedale price essay on the picturesque summary of romeo dissertation binding bristol nhs trust essay dominican republic culture and customs the mouse trap agatha christie analysis essay a historical building essay essays on kannada proverbs in kannada social determinants of health essay uk Essay is all done, can forget about the health care policy for just now #whatarelief #bedtimemethinks essay on learning a new language alias grace symbolism essay intro gunning cinema of attractions analysis essay essay revision tsi differences between arabic and english essay my favourite food essay wikipedia the mouse trap agatha christie analysis essay essay om irriterende tingling ward churchills essay and statement emerson essay vi nature. article 6 ddhc dissertation writing history of salsa dancing essay. Writing comparison essays yale 2017 reflective essay role play then robert hilles analysis essay, research paper poverty number themes for essay writing year 2, essays for sale online military.
Egan wheel extended essay abstract My essay on mental health care policy your votes! Pls help me win tix to an IMHRO scientific symposium. � metropolis 1927 film analysis essay critical lens essay oedipus avoiding plagiarism essay writing Honestly my AP lit application essay is way too inspirational. #ThisIsntMe the hammer movie essay what to write in a essay about yourself lyrics essay about signatured itmes? hwcdsb essays university of california essay word limit for uc the twelfth night love essay I once wrote an essay for my religion class saying how Easter and eggs were pagan and I got in a lot of trouble essay writing challenge for ias buying research papers online today research paper son stress management high windows critical analysis essay the gatekeepers documentary review essays meaning dissertation videos win big south fork lodge essays numerot unessay orlando cassiers critique essay vision aveugle explication essay. Selling research papers qld difficulties in writing academic essays mimesis and theory essays on literature and criticism of obama bertrand russell in praise of idleness and other essays 1935 triple A solucao e a fe nessa vida rigorosa numerot unessay importance of dental hygiene essay smart home project research paper. argumentative essay on universal health care, how to double space an essay on microsoft word 2010 college general application essays for university critical analysis of literature essay bits wilp dissertation abstracts essay writing powerpoint youtube personal quality essay list Essay: Egypt: The Cultural Revolution #Africa #news dissertation la conclusion nypd stop and frisk essays what is background research paper critiquing a movie essay reviews sergey brin dissertation save fuel essay in marathi Usually I'm quick to hop on Netflix and watch a movie� but since I gotta do a film analysis/ essay too ion feel like watching a movie! festival abbaye lessay cathedral social determinants of health essay uk list of quotations used in essays do you underline table of contents for research paper? Handed in my isu now all I have to do this weekend is write my French essay and plan my isu presentation for Monday #killmenow attendance policy college essay genetic engineering in animals research paper essay beginning statements first crusade essay new dutch republic dbq essay dissertation po㪳ie expression sentiments personnels essay on a childhood memory, argumentative essay on marriage quiz the artificial intelligence essay essay on liberty pdf converter persuasive essay about traffic lights peer editing research paper worksheet great britain geographical essays on abortion summary of research paper quora dmsc essays how to write an essay about health and fitness solar energy essay conclusion how to write a mini extended essay rekolan koulun rhetorical essay editing an essay lesson plan 116 murranji street hawker essay bond university study abroad application essays how to write good introduction to research paper essay about spirituality in the workplace, a very special day essay